Friday, December 30, 2011

DREAM REALISED...



21st November 2011 will stay in my mind for the rest of my life. A single e-mail received on the day changed the life of 12 people from every walks of life. It was a turning point that changed everything. My dream to touch the skies, has finally been realised...

Aircrafts never fail to amaze me since I was a child. My parents thought I was the same as any other children who liked airplanes and tend to forget about it as they grow older. Unfortunately for them, I wasn't. Planes keep on attracting me until I grow up. That's when I decided that I really want to be a pilot. I knew I belong in the skies. From the moment I entered school, I said to myself, "Joji, mu keno belajar sungguh. Nati besar mu nok jadi pilot." That was my motivation to work hard. A child with a high dream - literally.




Now, Alhamdulillah, Air Asia had given me the chance of a lifetime to realise my childhood dream. My hard work throughout the selection process as well as my 11 years of study had finally pay off. I am now on track in becoming the person I always wanted since I was a child. *lega pulak rasa* Now I join my 11 colleagues - Khushdeep, Keegan, Joseph, Zafran, Hans, Jenson, Hasbullah, Jessica, Goh, Alan and Avan - who are as passionate as me in realising our dreams of becoming aviators. And so begins the journey...



No comments:

Post a Comment